School Gateway App
Through the School Gateway app, we have a school app available on Android, iOS and the web. It’ll work on phones tablets, laptops and even smartwatches. School Gateway is used for our communications (email, text and app), and also for school lunch booking, payments, booking for breakfast and after school clubs and much more.
When you log into the app (or online), each of the services we provide will appear in a list for you to choose from.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, our texts will be delivered to you as instant app messages, saving us the cost of texting. Any messages that you send to school using the App will be FREE of charge to you.
It’s quick and easy to do. All you need to activate the App for the first time are your email address and mobile number that school holds on record for you. If you have trouble logging in, please call us on 01375 489860.
If you don't yet have the app, please download it - we are confident that you will find it really useful!
How to activate your account
- Download the Android or iPhone app.
- Press ‘Sign Up’ then enter the email and mobile number the school has on record. If you’re not sure if we have the right details, please check with us.
- Press ‘Send PIN’. You will receive a text message with your unique PIN.
- You’re now ready to log in and start using School Gateway.
- If you don’t have a smartphone or prefer to use a computer, you can set up your account using the web version of School Gateway.
How to log in
- Once you have your PIN, go ahead and launch the School Gateway app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Enter the email you have registered with the school and the PIN you received. If you didn’t get a PIN, it is likely because we don't have the right contact info. Get in touch with us to check.
- If both the email and PIN are entered correctly, hit ‘Login’ and you’re ready to start engaging with us.